CAMDEN — A pharmaceutical representative from Linwood said he knowingly defrauded a health care benefits program of $28 million using phony prescriptions through a network of recruiters, doctors and public employees.
- Lawyers criticize prosecutor's office handling of drug probe
- Atlantic County Prosecutor subpoenas Margate schools in health benefits probe
- Atlantic prescription fraud probe widens, Kauffman search partly related
- Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office subpoenas 3 cities in health benefits probe
- Federal prescription fraud complaint against Matthew Tedesco