CAMDEN — A former Atlantic City firefighter pleaded guilty Friday to health care fraud in connection with a large-scale prescription-drug fraud ring.
- Linwood, Philadelphia men plead guilty in federal prescription drug fraud case
- Atlantic prescription fraud probe widens, Kauffman search partly related
- Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office subpoenas 3 cities in health benefits probe
- View Margate and Ventnor subpoenas in federal prescription drug probe
- Steven Urbanski plea agreement
Popular on PressofAC.com
The Atlantic City Story
The Press of Atlantic City looks at the people and projects that are set to shape the future of the resort after a decade of casino closings and job losses. Learn more about The Atlantic City Story ►
The Atlantic City region is rich in HISTORY, from the people to the beaches and boardwalks, from Miss America to the casinos.
Lauren Carroll investigates neighborhood complaints, asks public officials what they’re doing to fix the problem and reports the findings
The Press examines domestic violence issues transcending race, age, gender and education level