MAYS LANDING — Dr. James Kauffman will remain in jail until his trial on charges of murdering his wife, April, and running an opioid drug ring with Pagan’s motorcycle gang members, Atlantic County Superior Court Judge Bernard DeLury ruled Thursday. Read more
- Kauffman charges conjure memories of ex-Linwood councilman and Pagan
- Justice for April Kauffman: A long road ahead
- April Kauffman's daughter Pack 'working on forgiveness'
- ‘I feel like I’m on borrowed time,’ April Kauffman said on radio before her killing
- Dr. James Kauffman 'one man crime-spree,' prosecutor says
Popular on PressofAC.com
The Atlantic City Story
The Press of Atlantic City looks at the people and projects that are set to shape the future of the resort after a decade of casino closings and job losses. Learn more about The Atlantic City Story ►
Stay informed with all the latest developments in the Kauffman case
The Press examines domestic violence issues transcending race, age, gender and education level
The Atlantic City region is rich in HISTORY, from the people to the beaches and boardwalks, from Miss America to the casinos.
International Overdose Awareness Day, held every Aug. 31, raises awareness about overdose and reduces the stigma of drug-related deaths.