Briana LaFleur was at her grandparents' home in Swainton on Feb. 14 when she saw the first headlines of a school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on the news. Read more
- Local students rise up in response to Parkland shooting, school violence
- South Jersey schools participate in national #Enough walkouts
- Southern Regional students join national walk-outs over gun violence
- South Jersey officials stress safety plans after Florida school shooting
- How do schools use violence data to address student behavior?
Popular on PressofAC.com
The Atlantic City Story
The Press of Atlantic City looks at the people and projects that are set to shape the future of the resort after a decade of casino closings and job losses. Learn more about The Atlantic City Story ►
Stay informed with all the latest developments in the Kauffman case
The Press examines domestic violence issues transcending race, age, gender and education level
The Atlantic City region is rich in HISTORY, from the people to the beaches and boardwalks, from Miss America to the casinos.
International Overdose Awareness Day, held every Aug. 31, raises awareness about overdose and reduces the stigma of drug-related deaths.