• Egg Harbor City, Lower Bank Road: Repairs to the Lower Bank Bridge mean the road will be closed indefinitely. Motorists are advised to use Green Bank Bridge in Mullica Township as an alternate route.
Source: Atlantic County
• Hospitality Bridge, Folsom: The bridge on Eighth Street south of Route 322 is closed to traffic until further notice to allow engineers to conduct an inspection of the trestle bridge, which may have sustained damage as a result of recent storms.
• Tilton Road, Northfield and Egg Harbor Township: Construction is ongoing and lane shifts will be in effect on the roadway.
• Route 9, Tuckerton: Construction on Route 9 from Great Bay Boulevard to south of Green Street through April 30.
• Route 52, Ocean City: The right lane and shoulder of Route 52 southbound will be closed between Shore Road and Ninth Street through Friday.
• Ocean Drive, Avalon: Closed indefinitely from Fourth Avenue to the Townsends Inlet Bridge because the road was severely damaged and portions have washed away.
• JFK Boulevard, Sea Isle City: Construction is underway and the boulevard is reduced to one lane in each direction from the Ludlam Thorofare Bridge to Landis Avenue. The traffic signal at JFK Boulevard and Central Avenue has been converted to a four-way stop. Substantial completion is expected by mid-June.
Source: Cape May County
• Route 9, Eagleswood Township: Lane shifts are in place through the spring over the Westecunk Creek bridge due to work on the structure.
• Radio Road Bridge, Little Egg Harbor Township: The shoulder is closed indefinitely due to construction on the structure.
• Route 9, Tuckerton: There will be lane shifts beginning Thursday until further notice at the Lake Pohatcong Dam as it's being reconstructed.
Source: Ocean County