Today starts the food journey to end all food journeys: Atlantic City Weekly's 50 Bites+. With 65 bites — more than ever — to conquer in just 50 days — Thursday, Oct. 12, to Nov. 30 — the quest is on. The question is, are you up to the challenge?
There's only one way to find out. And that's with a 50 Bites+ pass. You know, that thing that's blatantly displayed in a cool lanyard that you wear proudly around your neck.
So if you want 65 of the most incredible bites found in and around Atlantic County — as well as in Ocean City — here's where to purchase your 50 Bites+ pass for 50 Bucks:
- Online at ACWeekly.com/50Bites
- The Press of Atlantic City: 1000 W. Washington Ave., Pleasantville
- The Community Food Bank of New Jersey Southern Branch: 6735 E. Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township
- Longport Media: 1601 New Road, Linwood
- Essentials Gift Shop at Golden Nugget: Huron Avenue & Brigantine Boulevard
- A.C. Visitor Centers' Boardwalk Information Center: Boardwalk Hall, 2301 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center: 2314 Pacific Ave., Atlantic City, Open Wednesdays through Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
— Pamela Dollak