1. It’s free. The fun takes place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 16, on the loggia at the Ocean City Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace and the Boardwalk. And everything about it is free.
2. Let the music play. Kicking things off at 8:30 a.m. are Tom Angello and the Budesa Bros., presented by South Jersey Jazz Society. The mini-jazz concert is free.
This Saturday, at the Atlantic City Weekly Health & Wellness Expo, there will be vendors and fitness classes, and — hopefully — some prett…
3. Workout outdoors. Weather permitting there will be free fitness classes and demonstrations, such as yoga, kids’ hip-hop, body sculpting, marital arts and zumba. Did we mention these are free?
4. Vendors, screenings and more. A variety of vendors offering things like stress tests, health screenings, mini massages, giveaways, face painting and balloon art — just to name a few — will be on hand. All services are free to guests.
5. Get fit, then eat. Only at A.C. Weekly’s Health, Wellness and Fitness Expo will you be able to purchase 50 Bites+ passes for just $30 — AND receive a BOGO Apps Card. OK, not free. But a bargain nonetheless.
Go to ACWeekly.com/50bites for a complete list of vendors and classes.
— Pamela Dollak