Summer may seem far away, but the Ocean City Music Pier is already putting their schedule together, and 2018 looks to be one of the strongest seasons yet. Returning acts include The Beach Boys and Philly favorites The Hooters as well as America, who will make their Ocean City debut this year. Dates and ticket information is as follows:
• Aimee Mann: 7 p.m. Monday, June 18, $45.
• The Hooters: 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 19 and 20, $59, $75.
• Get the Led Out: 7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, June 25 and 26, $45.
• America: 7 p.m. Monday, July 16, $76.
• Straight No Chaser: 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Monday, July 23, $47.50, $59.50.
• The Beach Boys: 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 20 and 21, $75.
January is a funny time. Being that it holds the distinction of being the first month of the…
The Ocean City Music Pier is located at 825 Boardwalk, Ocean City. For more info go to OCNJ.us/Music-Pier/