Who’s still full? We don’t know about you, but we ate way too much at Thanksgiving dinner. Fortunately, there’s no shortage of fun ways to dance those pounds off. Here are six places to wear your boogie shoes before you dive into the holiday cookies.
1. Premier Nightclub. Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa’s 18,000-square-foot venue is a high-intensity experience, complete with tiered booths overlooking the stage. Sought-after DJs are the name of the game, and this weekend is no exception. With Tay James on Friday, Dec. 2, Dzeko & Torres on Saturday, Dec. 3, Stoon on Sunday, Dec. 4, and Vice on Monday, Dec. 5, you’ve got four days of dancing on your hands. Located at 1 Borgata Way in Atlantic City. Go to PremiereBorgata.com for more information.
2. Ivan Kane’s Kiss Kiss Nightclub. From the man who brought us Royal Jelly is Ivan Kane’s Kiss Kiss Nightclub at Tropicana Atlantic City. Based on the neon-fueled nights of Bangkok, this venue is where sexy meets edgy. With an LED video wall of sensual lip images, go go girls and incredible DJs, there’s no better way to dance off that pumpkin pie. Located at 2831 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to KissKissNight Club.com for more information.
3. Boogie Nights. If retro is your thing, head to Boogie Nights at Tropicana for a ‘70s and ‘80s experience like no other. This weekend, check out ‘90s night on Thursday, Dec. 1, or the First Friday Cougars and Cubs Ball on Friday, with contests and prizes. Located at 2831 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to BoogieNightsUSA.com for more information.
4. Dusk Nightclub. Located on the second floor of Caesars Atlantic City, Dusk has repeatedly been named the winner of “Best Bottle Service” and “Best Place to Spot a Celebrity” at the Atlantic City Weekly Nightlife Awards. Even better, Dusk is part of the three-venue Dusk Complex that also includes Retro’s and The Backyard Bar. Located at 2100 Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to DuskAC.com for more information.
5. Providence Nightclub. This two-level, 12,000 square-foot venue at Tropicana features three bars, twin DJ booths and specialty equipment such as CO2 jets, confetti bazookas and LED laser projections to amp up the high-energy dance scene. Every Thursday night is Industry Night, with aerial artists and LED-fused robots. Located at 2801 Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to ProvidenceClub AC.com for more information.
6. Haven Nightclub. Descend into Haven Nightclub, located within Golden Nugget Atlantic City, via two escalators that take you directly from the casino floor to a nightclub complete with 30 leather banquettes surrounding the main dance floor. This weekend’s lineup includes Captn20 on Thursday, DJ Five on Friday and the Stafford Brothers on Saturday. Located at 1 Castle Blvd. in Atlantic City. Go to HavenAC.com for more information.