Looking for some good cheer? We’ve found six holiday cocktails perfect for the most wonderful time of the year. For those who want to eat, drink and be merry, here are those libations to get you started.
1. Cranberry Ginger Martini. Cranberries aren’t just for stringing on your tree. Head to The Brown Room in Cape May for this merry cocktail made with cranberry-infused tequila, Domain Canton, pineapple basil syrup and lime juice. Located in Congress Hall at 200 Congress Place in Cape May. Go to CapeResorts.com/Restaurants for more information.
The name Charlie Brown evokes different things for different people. For some, it recalls im…
2. Troeg’s Mad Elf. Don’t let the diminutive name fool you … this is one delicious — and potent — holiday ale. With an 11 percent ABV, The Mad Elf, with flavors reminiscent of ripe cherries, raw honey and cocoa, will have you feeling as jolly as Old St. Nick in no time. Get one at Old Oar House Pub. Located at 123 N. High St. in Millville. Go to OldOarHouse.com for more information.
3. Hot apple cider with pear vodka. If you’re experiencing hot cocoa overload, try another warm concoction. Spice things up and head to Angelsea Pub for a toasty, warm apple cider spiked with Grey Goose pear vodka. Winter never sounded so good. Located at 116 W. 1st Ave. in North Wildwood. Go to AngleseaPubNJ.com for more information.
4. Grinch Martini. He’s a mean one that Grinch, but his namesake cocktail is festive fun in a glass. Made with vanilla vodka, green Crème de Menthe, white Godiva liqueur, French vanilla cream and topped with candy canes, the Grinch Martini is ideal for getting your mingle and jingle on. Get one at Bobby Dee’s Rock’n Chair. Located at 2409 Dune Drive in Avalon. Go to RockNChair.net for more.
One last time, Kenny Rogers will just drop into Atlantic City to see what condition the city…
5. The Peppermintini. If the holidays have you dreaming of candy canes, head to Elaine’s for their take on the festive fan favorite. Made with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Mozart Chocolate Liqueur, fresh grated nutmeg and a candy cane stick garnish, the Peppermintini may be all you need to kick off the holiday season. Located at 513 Lafayette St. in Cape May. Go to ElainesCapeMay.com for more information.
6. The Coquito. Like eggnog? Head to Cuba Libre for the coquito, a traditional Puerto Rican holiday drink, done “Cuba Libre” style (aka: with more rum). Made with spiked rum, rum cream, half and half and nutmeg, this eggnog-like drink may be your new Christmas classic. Located in Tropicana at 2801 Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to CubaLibreRestaurant.com for more information.