There are plenty of fall cocktails that are — dare we say — even better than their summer counterparts. This week, we suggest trying something pink in an ode to year-round beautiful beach sunsets, as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are five ways to clink pink this week.
1. Clink a cosmo. Head to multiple venues within Golden Nugget — Chart House, Grotto, Lillie’s, Rush Lounge and Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse — for $10 Chopin Cosmopolitans all month long. For every pink drink purchased, $1 will benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Located at Huron Avenue & Brigantine Boulevard in Atlantic City. Go to GoldenNugget.com for more information.
Carmen Lynch and Jon Fisch are ready to go back to college — if only for one night.
2. Revel in a rosé. The Cougars and Cubs ball on Friday at Boogie Nights at the Tropicana will offer rosé soaked gummy bears for $5 a bundle. Seriously? We’ll take ‘em. Located at 2831 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to Tropicana.net for more information.
3. Try a cultural concoction. Over at Okatshe in Tropicana, try a playful, modernized take on traditional Japanese izakaya, courtesy of Chef Jose Garces. The “Tokyo Rose,” made with Iwai Japanese whisky, Hana Hou Hou Shu Rose sake, Vieux Carre absinthe and Peychauds bitters, is $15. Located at 2831 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to Tropicana.net for more information.
4. Cozy up to a koozie. Wet Willie’s at Trop features several pink daiquiris: Sex on the Beach (pale pink), Strawberry (deep pink) and Call a Cab (bright pink). While you’re there, ask for a koozie with your drink to participate in the Koozies for Boobies promotion. A portion of koozie sales will benefit breast cancer research and awareness. Located at the Quarter at Tropicana at 2801 Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City. Go to WetWillies.com for more information.
It’s about nine miles as the seagull flies between the Gateway Playhouse in Somers Point and…
5. Give a hoot. Head to Hooters in Tropicana for a glass of white zinfandel for $6. The wine pairs perfectly with a pink bracelet, the purchase of which will in turn help Hooters reach its goal of raising $1 million toward the fight against breast cancer. Located at 2831 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to Hooters.com/give/ for more information.