Joel covers my face with a veil in a ceremony that dates to biblical days when Jacob married the wrong sister. In the corner there, you can see my sister Aviva reaching in to help. www.SandorWelsh.com
Joel and me under the chuppah. Beneath our feet is the heart Joel made with rose petals — like the one he made the night he proposed. www.SandorWelsh.com
After the ceremony — before we walked to the reception — Joel and I danced a little in the parking lot. www.SandorWelsh.com
Me and Joel at the Rubins acting like we don't hate taking photos. www.SandorWelsh.com
What Jewish wedding would be complete without the bride and groom up on chairs? www.SandorWelsh.com
Me and Joel dance the night away in each other's arms as the caterer, off to the right, takes care of the rest. www.SandorWelsh.com
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:00 pm
- One day to go!!! All I want is to be married already
- What I've learned after battling my mom all these months
- Busy? With two weeks to go, I wish I was only busy
- Amid all this wedding stress, can anyone say, "Honeymoon"???
- Time to get organized: Only one month to go!!!
- And now for the playlist — music to keep everyone grooving
- WARNING: This post contains photos of my wedding dress!!!
- Are we married yet?
- A beachfront wedding in Atlantic City and counting the dwindling days
- I hope everything turns out as fabulous as the caterer can dream it
- And, now, a word from my better half ...
- 200 bobby pins, mint-green makeup and other beauty essentials
- Bridemaids dresses take foreeeeeeeeeeeeever to figure out
- Three months to go and no florist — but I have a feeling it'll be OK
- One hundred days! Are you freakin kidding me?!?
- One hundred days!
- The easiest shopping trip yet: Buying my future mother in law's dress
- Good friends behaving badly
- Picking invitations and dealing with mom's man
- The rules of engagement when selecting a ring
- The stress of planning a wedding and an engagement story
- Nobody sings a love song like a cowboy, Part II
- Nobody sings a love song like a cowboy
- For me, truly a case of saying 'Yes to the Dress'
- Wedding plans — and compromises
- Gosh, I talk about my wedding a lot
- The run-up to the ring - and the start of the real work
- With this ring . . .
- A very musical couples finds love and matrimony at the Philadelphia International Music Festival
- For better or worse: I have a "worse" day, but it somehow is OK
- A Year of Firsts: Me, my husband and my almost mother-in-law — we're one big happy family
- A Year of Firsts: Cool weather inspires a series of warm, gooey meals
Friday, August 24, 2012 8:00 pm.