Our weekly look at the top local boys and girls basketball teams before Wednesday night's games.
1. Holy Spirit (10-1): Spartans meet state Group II runnerup Ewing at Rancocas Valley on Saturday.
2. St. Augustine Prep (11-2): After losing to Holy Spirit on Monday, Hermits travel to Bridgeton (8-8) tonight - not easy.
3. Middle Township (10-4): Wins over St. Augustine and Holy Spirit were followed by losses to Bridgeton and Mainland Regional, respectively.
4. Atlantic City (8-4): Vikings with an impressive 63-40 win at Absegami on Tuesday - a gym Atlantic City historically struggles in.
5. Pleasantville (9-4): Greyhounds have won six straight and travel to Wildwood Catholic for Cape-Atlantic League United Division showdown Friday night.
Watch out for: Wildwood Catholic (11-5) and Lacey Township. Wildwood Catholic has won eight straight, and Lacey (13-1) is a top South Jersey Group III contender and has won 10 straight.
1. Sacred Heart (14-0): Last week's announcement that their school is shutting down at the end of the school year hasn't slowed the Lions down.
2. Cedar Creek (12-1): Only loss is to Sacred Heart.
3. Holy Spirit (9-3): Undefeated against Cape-Atlantic League teams.
4. Middle Township (12-2): Panthers have won seven straight.
5. Ocean City (11-2): Junior Julia Duggan averages nearly 17 points for the Red Raiders.