The following is solicit text from Archie Comics:
Still soaring from last issue’s sage advice from CHVRCHES, Archie is eager to take his friends to the next level musically on their first-ever tour. But an unexpected turn of events finds them in the swingin' sixties—face to face with rock/pop icons THE MONKEES!
Script: Alex Segura and Matt Rosenberg
Art: Joe Eisma, Matt Herms, Jack Morelli
Cover: Greg Smallwood
As featured on
What a year it has been here in the Living section.
- Check out Archie titles shipping in March
- 'Heart of Riverdale' concludes in 'Archie' #27, out Jan. 10
- Betty and Veronica recruit for their biker gang in Archie's 'Vixens' #2
- Check out Archie titles shipping in February
- Jughead, Betty face off in Archie's 'Jughead: The Hunger' #3, out Jan. 24
- Betty and Veronica take on the Southside Serpents in 'Vixens' #3
- Preview art of Archie's 'Riverdale' #10, out Jan. 31