The following is solicit text from AfterShock Comics:
Panacea Cryonics offered its customers life after death by keeping their heads frozen until the day technology could rebuild them, free of disease and death. However, as these everyday people from the past are revived, they’re not handed the keys to a new life, but a gun, body armor and an ultimatum. They must fight in a war against unknown opponents for unknown reasons, to secure their place in a brave new world that doesn’t want them around.
From Chris Sebela, writer of Blue Beetle, Kiss/Vampirella and Evolution, and Hayden Sherman, artist of The Few and John Carter The End.
As featured on
On this week's Culture Club podcast, Dan is joined by Press of Atlantic City staff writer Vi…
- Preview art of AfterShock's 'Dark Ark' #1
- AfterShock goes for the magic crowd with 'The Backways,' out Dec. 20
- Check out a 14-page preview of AfterShock's 'Unholy Grail,' out July 5
- Preview art of AfterShock's Pestilence #1, out in May
- Check out AfterShock titles shipping in February
- Da Vinci, a wooden robot star in new AfterShock comic
- AfterShock Comics announces 'Shock' anthology
- Check out AfterShock titles shipping in March