This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home on Waterway Road in Clubhouse Lagoon sold in October for $1.38 million after 103 days on the market.
"Work upstairs in the private office overlooking the water, sip your morning coffee on the master bedroom deck while enjoying the birds and an occasional fox and seal, then jump into your boat for fishing, wakeboarding or a quick run for lunch or dinner at the Tuckahoe Inn," a Zillow.com listing teases.
The home was built in 2005 on a 5,000-square-foot lot, according to Zillow. Property taxes for 2017 are listed as $11,883.
- This Longport home sold for $3.2 million
- This Ocean City home sold for $1.3 million
- This Ocean City home sold for nearly $2 million
- This Ocean City home sold for $2.75 million
- Peek inside Strathmere home that sold for $1.2 million
- This Ocean City home sold for $1.35 million
- This Margate home sold for $1,650,000
Home Loan Calculator
Number of Payments: