Where to go, who to call - pressofAtlanticCity.com: Business

Where to go, who to call - pressofAtlanticCity.com: Business

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
Logout|My Dashboard

Where to go, who to call

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 3:10 am

Social Security

Online: socialsecurity.gov

Phone: 800-772-1213

Office: 1350 Doughty Road, Egg Harbor Township


Online: medicare.gov

Phone: to enroll, 800-772-1213

State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)

Online: www.njintouch.state


Phone: 800-792-8820

Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)

Phone: 800-792-9745

State universal hot line for all offices on aging:

Phone: 877-222-3737

Local offices for information and services, including Medicare information (SHIP) and all other programs for seniors and the disabled:

Atlantic County Office of Intergenerational Services

101 S. Shore Road, Northfield, NJ 08225

Online: www.aclink.org/Phone: 888-426-9243


Cape May County

Department on Aging

4005 Route 9 South

Rio Grande, NJ 08242

Online: www.capemay


(click Departments, then Department on Aging)

Phone: 609-886-8138

Cumberland County Office

on Aging & Disabled

790 E. Commerce St., Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Online: www.co.cumberland(click County Departments, then Office on Aging)


Phone: 856-459-3090

Ocean County Office

of Senior Services

1027 Hooper Ave., Building 2, Toms River, NJ 08754

Online: www.co.ocean.nj.us

(click Departments, then Senior Services)

Phone: 800-668-4899

© 2014 pressofAtlanticCity.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

More about

The 2014 Dodge Durango throws down the gauntlet in the rapidly increasing full-size SUV and crossover marketplace. It is built on the Dodge brand's foundation of performance, style and innovation.    More »



Reader poll

Previous Polls »

Want to share your opinion? Post your comments here »