GIVE THE GIFT OF WARMTH FOR WINTER
THE OCEAN CITY BOARD OF REALTORS® ANNOUNCES ITS FALL
COAT, BOOT AND BLANKET DRIVE NOW THROUGH NOVEMBER 22, 2017
(Ocean City, NJ) The Ocean City Board of REALTORS® is pleased to announce its fall community service project, a drive to collect coats, sweaters, blankets, snow boots, hats, scarves, and more. Donations will be collected now through November 22, and will be used to give the gift of warmth for winter.
The Warmth for the Winter Drive will collect gently used or new items to be donated to the Ecumenical Clothes Closet to provide for needy families. Of special need for this winter are children’s coats, children’s snow boots, and ladies or men’s sweat shirts and pants. Monetary donations will be accepted - we will shop for you! Funds will be used to purchase items of need as requested by the Ecumenical Clothes Closet.
Donations can be dropped off at the office of the Ocean City Board of REALTORS®, 405 22nd Street, or for pickup please call the office: 609-399-0128.
(Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) Thank you!
- Thu, Oct 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Oct 20, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 21, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Oct 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Oct 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Tue, Oct 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Oct 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Thu, Oct 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Oct 27, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 28, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Oct 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Oct 30, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Nov 1, 2017 @ 9:00 am