Crews are on the scene of a fire at the Econo Lodge off the White Horse Pike in Galloway Township, motel staff confirmed.

The fire, which appears to have started from a hot tub malfunction, was largely contained by about 9:45 p.m., according to the Galloway Township Fire Department Twitter account.

Firefighters at the scene said the fire was knocked down. There didn't appear to be any injuries and only minor damage.

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.