Chimney fire reported in Hamilton Township Monday night - Press of Atlantic City: Hamilton Township

Chimney fire reported in Hamilton Township Monday night

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:40 am

HAMILTON TOWNSHIP- A wood stove chimney collapsed from the roof and started a fire Monday night on Estelle Avenue.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 Press of Atlantic City. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

pause
loading...
Off The Press with Scott Cronick replay

Upcoming Events

CREATE AN EVENT