Residence engulfed in flames in Hammonton - Press of Atlantic City: Egg Harbor City

Residence engulfed in flames in Hammonton

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:17 am

An early morning fire destroyed a home in Hammonton, leaving it uninhabitable.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 Press of Atlantic City. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

loading...
Off The Press with Scott Cronick replay

Upcoming Events

CREATE AN EVENT