Advice for DMB festival-goers
- Arrive early, by about 2 p.m.
- Park in lots designated for festival
- Don't drive if you don't have to: walk or cycle to the festival, which offers a secure place for bicycles, but bring a lock
- Bring a chair or blanket
- Wear and bring sunscreen
- Stay hydrated; the festival offers free refills of cups or water bottles at hydration stations
- Wear sneakers and plan to get dirty; the sandy Bader Field and wind means you may leave the venue looking like you worked in the mines for the day
- Bring cash. Most vendors don't accept credit cards.
- Walk around. The festival offers a wide array of food, beverages and merchandise worth checking out.