It’s here. Atlantic City Weekly’s 50 Bites+ has arrived to the delight of ravenous eaters everywhere.
Beginning today — Thursday, Oct. 12 — and running through Nov. 30, those excited 50 Bites+ pass holders can try a Bite of deliciousness at 65 — yes, 65 — of the most awesome eateries throughout Atlantic County and, this year, Ocean City.
If you have your pass, let the Biting begin. If you don’t, what are you waiting for?
Something is very different about Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar recently, and it’s imp…
Purchase your pass for 50 bucks, which can be used for the next 50 Days — at the end of which, you’ll thank us.
Go to ACWeekly.com/50Bites to order your very own 50 Bites+ pass today. Or purchase in person at:
- The Press of Atlantic City: 1000 W. Washington Ave., Pleasantville
- The Community FoodBank of New Jersey Southern Branch: 6735 E. Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township
- Longport Media: 1601 New Road, Linwood
- Essentials Gift Shop at Golden Nugget: Huron Avenue & Brigantine Boulevard
- A.C. Visitor Centers’ Boardwalk Information Center: Boardwalk Hall, 2301 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- A.C. Expressway Visitor Welcome Center: 2314 Pacific Ave., Atlantic City, Open Wednesdays through Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
— Pamela Dollak