With only a few days left of summer — we know, we hate it too — you have to make sure you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to warm-weather fun. Before some of them close for the season, we recommend hitting the pool for one last summer hurrah. Here are seven places to make a splash this Labor Day.
1. Flip Flopz Beach Bar & Grill. Head to Flip Flopz Beach Bar & Grill in North Wildwood for a weekend full of fun, including Saturday and Sunday afternoon pool parties, complete with DJ entertainment. Or stay late, and enjoy music from Love Junk and The Loop Band on Saturday and The Chatter Band on Sunday. Located at 106 W. Spruce Ave. in North Wildwood. Go to FlipFlopzBarandGrill.com for more information.
2. H20 Bar & Grille. Known for its breathtaking view of the Atlantic City skyline, H20 Bar & Grille, located in the Golden Nugget, has daybeds, cabanas, cocktails and a sparkling pool. What more could you want? Located at 600 Huron Ave. in Atlantic City Go to GoldenNugget.com for more information.
Labor Day weekend means that another amazing summer at the Jersey Shore has come to its unof…
3. The Pool After Dark. There’s one pool that parties all year round, and that’s The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s. Labor Day Weekend features Aqua Friday with Mya, Epic Saturday with B.O.B. and a Labor Day bash hosted by Trey Songz on Sunday. Located at 777 Harrah’s Blvd. in Atlantic City. Go to ThePoolAfterDark.com for more information.
4. The Tiki Bar at Oceanic Hotel. With its swim up Tiki bar, The Oceanic Hotel in Wildwood has it all … tropical drinks, ice-cold beers and, of course, a swimming pool. Located at 4600 Ocean Ave. in Wildwood. Go to StayAtOceanic.com for more information.
5. Bolero Tiki. Looking for live entertainment and frozen drinks for your pool party? Head to Bolero Tiki at Bolero Resort & Conference Center in Wildwood. But the party doesn’t stop when you dry off — DJ Styles will perform on Friday and Sunday, and Victoria Watts on Saturday. Shows start at 9 p.m. Located at 3320 Atlantic Ave. in Wildwood. Go to BoleroResort.com for more information.
6. Tiki Ten35. If sipping a blood orange cosmopolitan or a mango mojito by a swimming pool in Cape May sounds like your idea of a good time, head to Tiki Ten35. Add some live music — Bill Bittman will be on the steel drums on Sunday from 2 to 7 p.m. — and you may never want to leave. Located at 1035 Beach Ave. in Cape May. Go to CapeMayOceanClubHotel.com for more information.
A few months back, Scott, director of entertainment publications at the Press of Atlantic Ci…
7. Bungalow Beach Bar. What if we told you there was a place that was both beach bar and pool? We can hardly believe it ourselves, but at Bungalow Beach, there’s an on-the-beach pool, making all your dreams come true. With live music all Labor Day Weekend, including DJ Funky Us on Friday and Menace Cartel on Saturday, Bungalow Beach Bar has got you covered. Located at 2641 Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Go to BungalowBeachAC.com for more information.