The Access Info block has been redesigned to display fields from an Article asset rather than images. This makes it easier to add new entries or to change/update the text displayed on the homepage under the Access Info heading. Instructions on creating new entries for this block are below:
1. Create a new Article asset.
2. Enter the Title of the Database in the Headline field
3. Enter the description of the Database in the Byline field
4. Enter the click-through url into the Prologue field
5. Tag the article asset with a section tag of access_info_homepage
6. Save and close the article asset.
**See the attached image for a diagram of a typical article asset used in the Access Info homepage block.