1. Open the html asset containing the video or other embed code.
2. Click the "Other" tab on the right, then click the "Custom Properties" rectangle toward the bottom of the window.
3. Next, click the "Add" button which will place an editable field under the "Name" column. Type the word: position
4. Next, click your mouse in the "Value" column (right next to the word you just typed in the previous step) and type the word: bottom
5. Finally, save and close the html asset to confirm this change.
Your video should show at the bottom of the story within a few minutes.