PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All html assets will show banners ads by default.
- The following steps should be followed when you want to suppress this default behavior... for example, on sensitive videos, on html assets that aren't videos, etc.
- This procedure only works with HTML assets on the pressofac site (not on the new goac site)
Here's what you do:
- Open the HTML asset
- On the ‘Tags' tab, click on the ‘Sites' bar
- Click the ‘Add' button and put a check in the ‘do_not_show_ads' checkbox
- Click the ‘Add site tag' button at the bottom to confirm
- Save and close the asset
I tried to make this procedure as simple and as quick as possible. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, as well as if you run into any issues using this.