1. Log into MyCapture
2. Click the Categories Tab
3. Select the "Add a User Upload Category" Link
4. Give the category a name, then click the "Save Category Info" button
Now you have created a new Category, but in order to get this new category to show on the User Upload screen you must also create a new album under this category. To do this, complete the following:
1. Click on the Community Photos tab
2. Select the "Create a New Album" link at the top right of the screen
3. Give your Album a name (can be the same name as the Category name)
4. Then drop down the menu next to the "Category 1" option
5. Choose the new category you created in the steps above
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "Create Album" button
Now, your new category and album will show on the user upload screen.
If you want a link directly to the user upload screen with this album as the default selection, go to the Categories tab and write down the number (categoryID) next to the category you just created. This is usually a 5-digit number. Then replace the CategoryID= number (28449) in the following url with the number you just wrote down:
Now you can use this link wherever needed to send a user directly to the upload screen for this album.