1908: Levoy Theatre first opens in downtown Millville.
1930: Levoy purchased by Warner Brothers Studios.
1958: Simon Cherivtch buys the Levoy.
1974: Levoy closes. ‘Vanishing Wilderness’ was to be that week’s featured movie.
1995: Levoy Theatre Preservation Society incorporated by Joey Pierce Jr., Jeff Page and Joe Pierce Sr.
1996: The theater is placed on National Register of Historic Places.
2000: Joey Pierce Jr. drowns in Union Lake in Millville.
2008: The Off Broad Street Players agree to become the house theater company at the Levoy.
2010: Financing is finalized and ground broken on the Levoy's restoration.