Pets: Household items can present risks to pets - Press of Atlantic City: Living

Pets: Household items can present risks to pets

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:00 am

LOS ANGELES - A toy poodle was rushed to the vet after swallowing a tube sock. A Great Dane had to be operated on three times for eating his owner's shoulder pads.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

Latest Movie Trailers

loading...
Off The Press with Scott Cronick replay

Upcoming Events

CREATE AN EVENT

Reader Poll

previous polls »

Loading…