HOW TO GET TICKETS
Tickets cost $15 each day. Weekly grounds pass is $30. Weekly Clubhouse Pass is $60 (provides access inside Stockton Seaview Resort).
• Children 17 and under are free to every LPGA event, as are all service personnel (military, fire and police) with proper identification.
• ShopRite Price Plus members get two tickets per day with valid membership card.
• Anyone who rents an Enterprise car during the week will receive a voucher for two one-day tickets.
• Show your Red Label or Black Label My Borgata Rewards Card to get two free tickets.
• Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey members get two free tickets by showing their healthcare card at the admissions gate.
How to watch live
• Before entering the course, watch the pros at the putting green and driving range. Both allow an up-close view.
• Once entering the course, fans can either follow a player from hole-to-hole or camp out at one hole and let the players come to you.
• A grandstand is near the 18th green. The hole is a big draw, especially on the Classic’s final day, so stake out your seat early.
• The second green is a great place to watch. This 407-yard, par-4 could be the toughest hole if the wind blows off the bay.