Residents who received temporary housing assistance from FEMA and still need it must fill out a form to continue the benefit.

FEMA will mail the “Declaration for Continuing Need for Rental Assistance” to all the applicants who received the benefit. The form reaffirms that applicants have an ongoing need for temporary housing while they search for a permanent place to live.

The form must be filled out and returned to FEMA. Anyone who does not have the form or has questions can contact FEMA at 800-621-FEMA (3362).