Electrical fire damages Northfield home - Press of Atlantic City: Breaking News

Electrical fire damages Northfield home

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:47 am

Police said Sunday that a fire that started in an electrical outlet damaged the rear porch of a Shore Road home.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 Press of Atlantic City. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

loading...

Upcoming Events

CREATE AN EVENT