Lit cigarette burns down townhouse in Galloway Township - Press of Atlantic City: Breaking News

Lit cigarette burns down townhouse in Galloway Township

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:49 am

One person suffered burn injuries from a fire in Galloway Township this morning.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

© 2016 Press of Atlantic City. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you for reading and relying on pressofAtlanticCity.com for your news and information. You have now viewed your allowance of free articles.

loading...

Upcoming Events

CREATE AN EVENT