- Vineland Emergency Aid Information
- Ice and water are being distributed to Vineland residents at Fire Station 4 (1500 E.Oak Rd) between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or while supplies last.
- A cooling center is located at Wallace School, 688 N. Mill Road. Residents are urged to pack all medications, blankets/pillows, clothes and toiletries.
- Debris, limbs & branches can be brought to the following compost sites: Union Road, Mill Road, and Landis Park.
- Giampetro Park, Pagliughi Park, Landis Park and West Earl Drive Park are closed until further notice.
- City Hall is open for business.
- Any food that was in a refrigerator or freezer without power for 48 hours needs to be disposed of. Any new food purchased needs to be kept on ice or used right away.
- Anyone using generators needs to keep them a distance from windows, so they don’t cause carbon monoxide poisoning in the residence. Also, be sure to plug the generator directly into the device it is to power to avoid possible electrocution of those who are working to restore power.
- Those who have special medical needs or medical equipment that requires electricity or transportation are advised to visit registerready.nj.gov or call 2-1-1.
- Vineland residents accessing services should have a form of ID with them. Residents outside of Vineland should contact the OEM in their community or the Cumberland County OEM.
Vineland Office of Emergency Management
Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:13 pm
Cumberland County News,
Atlantic City Beach Concerts
Monday, July 2, 2012 7:13 pm.