- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Free Annual Credit Report: You are entitle to a free copy of your credit report once a year from each fo the credit reporting agencies (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax), which can monitor for any suspicious activity or signs of fraud.
- You can obtain the free credit reports by calling: 1-877-322-8228, by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com, or by writing to: Free Annual Credit Report, Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O.Box 105281, Atlanta GA 30348-5281
- Fraud Alert: You may contact on or more of the credit reporting agencies and ask to be placed on fraud alert, a free service.
- Health Insurance Information: Regularly review the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement- which can be either on paper or sent electronically- from your health insurance company. If you see any services listed you did not receive, contact the company immediately.
- Additional Online Information
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:58 am
Atlantic County News,
Cape May County News,
Southern New Jersey Business & Money - PressofAtlanticCity.com,
Cumberland County News,
Ocean County News
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:58 am.