Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:02 pm
Updated: 1:02 pm, Fri Oct 12, 2012.
- Various streets, Vineland: Crews will be on Chestnut Avenue today and installing gas mains on East Avenue from Chestnut Avenue to Cherry Street. Crews will be installing service lines on Grape Street and Arcadia Place all week. Crews will be on Wood, Pear, Second and Fourth streets and Landis Avenue installing service lines through the week. No roads will be closed.
Source: South Jersey Gas
- Beach Thorofare bridge, Atlantic City: A series of Route 30 closings are in place to complete the installation of new safety barrier gates on the Route 30/Absecon Boulevard Bridge. The state Department of Transportation will be closing Route 30 in either direction overnight, between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m., to install new safety barrier gates on both sides of the movable bridge. Next week, the state DOT will enact periodic full closings of Route 30 in both directions between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily for system testing of the new barrier gates. Full closings will be limited to 15 minutes at a time.
- Route 9, Tuckerton and Eagleswood Township: Construction will take place on Route 9 in both directions between Great Bay Boulevard in Tuckerton and north of Stafford Forge Road in Eagleswood Township. The traffic shift continues until Dec. 30.
Source: N.J. Department of Transportation
- Atlantic City Expressway, Hamilton Township: Lane shifts will be in effect due to long-term construction of a third lane between the Frank S. Farley Service Plaza and east of Exit 28. Speed limit is reduced to 45 mph.
- Route 322, Hamilton Township: Lane shifts will be in effect until Dec. 10 in both directions in the vicinity of Taminen Road for construction.
- Lake Pohatcong Dam, Tuckerton: Lane shifts, shoulder closings and alternating traffic patterns will take place during reconstruction of the dam until further notice.
- Routes 72 and 539, Barnegat and Stafford townships: Shoulder closings and lane shifts will take place for westbound shoulder widening until further notice.
Source: Ocean County government
Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:02 pm.
Updated: 1:02 pm.