Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:00 am
- Beach Thorofare bridge, Atlantic City: A series of Route 30 closings are in place to complete the installation of new safety barrier gates on the Route 30/Absecon Boulevard Bridge. On Monday, the state DOT will enact periodic full closings of Route 30 in both directions between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily for system testing of the new barrier gates. Full closings will be limited to 15 minutes at a time.
- Route 9, Tuckerton and Eagleswood Township: Construction will take place on Route 9 in both directions between Great Bay Boulevard in Tuckerton and north of Stafford Forge Road in Eagleswood Township. The traffic shift continues until Dec. 30.
Source: N.J. Department of Transportation
- Atlantic City Expressway, Hamilton Township: Lane shifts will be in effect due to long-term construction of a third lane between the Frank S. Farley Service Plaza and east of Exit 28. Speed limit is reduced to 45 mph.
- Route 322, Hamilton Township: Lane shifts will be in effect until Dec. 10 in both directions in the vicinity of Taminen Road for construction.
- Lake Pohatcong Dam, Tuckerton: Lane shifts, shoulder closings and alternating traffic patterns will take place during reconstruction of the dam until further notice.
- Routes 72 and 539, Barnegat and Stafford townships: Shoulder closings and lane shifts will take place for westbound shoulder widening until further notice.
Source: Ocean County government
© 2016 Press of Atlantic City. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:00 am.