n Egg Harbor City, Lower Bank Road: Repairs to the Lower Bank Bridge mean the road will be closed indefinitely. Motorists are advised to use Green Bank Bridge in Mullica Township as an alternate route.
• Hospitality Bridge, Folsom: The bridge on Eighth Street south of Route 322 is closed to traffic until further notice to allow engineers to conduct an inspection of the trestle bridge, which may have sustained damage as a result of recent storms.
Source: Atlantic County
• JFK Boulevard, Sea Isle City: Construction is underway and the boulevard is reduced to one lane in each direction from the Ludlam Thorofare Bridge to Landis Avenue. The traffic signal at JFK Boulevard and Central Avenue has been converted to a four-way stop. Substantial completion is expected by mid-June.
Source: Cape May County
• Garden State Parkway, Middle Township: Long term road construction on the parkway northbound between exits 8 and 11. The right lane will be closed until June 30.
• Route 9, Eagleswood Township: Lane shifts are in place through the spring over the Westecunk Creek bridge due to work on the structure.
• Radio Road Bridge, Little Egg Harbor Township: The shoulder is closed indefinitely due to construction on the structure.
• Route 9, Tuckerton: Lane shifts are in effect until further notice at the Lake Pohatcong Dam as it's being reconstructed.
Source: Ocean County