- Route 72, Stafford Township: The right shoulder will be closed, along with lanes at various times, for construction on the westbound lanes between Nautilus Drive and Washington Avenue between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Route 9, Tuckerton: Lane shifts, shoulder closings or alternating traffic patterns possible due to dam reconstruction.
Source: Ocean County government
- Fredericksburg Avenue, Ventnor: Paving work to continue between Ventnor Avenue and Calvert Avenue until today. Source: City of Ventnor
- Pomona Road, Galloway Township: Repaving will close all lanes in both directions just south of Route 30 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Thursday. Detours will be posted.
Source: New Jersey Deptartment of Transportation
- Pleasant Mills Road, Mullica Township: Detour in effect between Elwood-Pleasant Mills Road and Columbia Road. The detour will remain in effect until anticipated construction completion in August. Jackson Road will also be closed between Elwood-Pleasant Mills Road and Hammonton-Pleasant Mills Road.
Source: Atlantic County government
- Pine Road, Hammonton: Water-main work at Pine Road and the White Horse Pike will move along Pine Road. Work will last through mid-July. Source: Town of Hammonton
- Route 30, Atlantic City: Construction in both directions west of Atlantic City Expressway/Indiana Avenue. One lane closed until 11:59 p.m. July 3 Source: 511nj.org