n Shore Road, Absecon: A lane shift will be in effect between California and Bolton avenues from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through the first week of July for utility work by the South Jersey Gas Co.
• Cologne Avenue, Galloway Township: A road project will cause a detour on the avenue between Route 30 and Almond Street from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays through the month of June.
• Brigantine Boulevard, Brigantine: A lane shift will be in place Monday to Thursday on the boulevard between 29th Street and 32nd Street through the month of June.
• Hospitality Bridge, Folsom: The bridge on Eighth Street south of Route 322 is closed to traffic until further notice to allow engineers to conduct an inspection of the trestle bridge, which may have sustained damage as a result of recent storms.
Source: Atlantic County
• Radio Road Bridge, Little Egg Harbor Township: The shoulder is closed indefinitely due to construction on the structure.
• Route 9, Tuckerton: Lane shifts are in effect through June at the Lake Pohatcong Dam as it's being reconstructed.
Source: Ocean County