The Press of Atlantic City is providing a list of schools, local, county and state office closings for Atlantic, Cape, Cumberland and southern Ocean counties as a result of a nor’easter Tuesday that is expected to bring rain, snow, high winds and tidal flooding to South Jersey.
Here’s what we have so far:
• Atlantic City schools are closed.
• Absecon schools closed.
• Atlantic Cape Community College is closed.
• Brigantine public schools will be closed on Tuesday.
• Coastal Living in Northfield is closed.
• Egg Harbor City schools are closed.
• Galloway schools are closed.
• The Hammonton Municipal Courts will be closed Tuesday. All hearings will be rescheduled.
• The WAVE Garage at Mississippi and Fairmount avenues in Atlantic City will provide free overnight parking for city residents and visitors until 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• The four Atlantic County branches of Absecon Bank will open two hours later than usual at 10 a.m. instead of 8 a.m.
• Stockton University is closed.
• Assumption Regional Catholic School is closed.
• Margate Schools are closed.
• Hamilton Township schools are closed.
• Hammonton schools are closed.
• Mullica Township schools closed; Board of Education meeting moved to March 20.
• Pleasantville schools closed.
• Port Republic schools closed.
• Atlantic County Institute of Technology closed.
• Atlantic County Alternative School closed.
• Ventnor schools are closed.
•"March Dadness" event canceled: The Coalition for a Safe Community will reschedule its “March Dadness” event to a later date because of the coastal storm Tuesday. For more information, call 609-965-1034, ext. 123.
CAPE MAY COUNTY
• Ocean City Schools are closed.
• Charter Tech High School is closed.
• Margaret Mace School in North Wildwood is closed.
• Wildwood Schools closed.
CAPE MAY COUNTY
• Bridgeton Municipal Court is closed today.
• Thomas Donovan High School, Toms River. Closed.
• Lacey Township Municipal Court. Closed.
• Toms River Regional Schools. Closed.
• Ocean County Vocational School District is closed.
• Little Egg Harbor schools will have an early dismissal Tuesday.