1. Which Access package is right for me?
- Digital Only Access. Try Digital Only Access for $.99 for one month. Best for people who prefer to get news at the convenience of your finger tips anytime, anywhere on your phone and mobile devices. - $.99
- Digital Access plus 7-day Home Delivery. Loved by true news fans who want print, but like to double check details online when talking with friends and access breaking news on computers and phones as its happening. - $17.75
- Digital Access plus Thursday –Sunday Home Delivery. Considered the Weekend Planning option, preferred by those who like to plan out weekends and get in-depth detailed recaps of the week's news. - $14.25
- Digital Access plus Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday Home Delivery. Considered the Smart Shopper's Package, this is most requested by couponers and foodies who love grocery circulars and the maximum amount of sales inserts in addition to news highlights. - $11.00
- Digital Access plus Sunday Home Delivery. This is for the person on the go all week long, who also likes to gain down time and perspective on Sundays while indulging in the biggest paper of the week. - $7.58
2. When will my delivery begin?
New orders for The Press of Atlantic City are typically processed within 3-5 business days, if not sooner.
3. What is a digital subscription?
A digital subscription gives you full access to Press of Atlantic City news on the web-enabled platform of your choice and includes smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. It includes our web and mobile editions on PressofAtlanticCity.com as well as our replica edition, a digital version of the day's print paper.
4. Why are you charging for digital subscriptions?
Quality journalism requires trained, paid journalists dedicated to getting to the bottom of a story and providing the story objectively in a timely manner. Digital platforms are the most convenient method of delivering the news, but similar to the print product require a significant investment of staff resources, time, and support services to make happen. Just as print readers for generations have chosen to pay for quality news, digital readers are also now being asked to pay their fair share for accessing trustworthy, detailed stories about the people, places, political environment of an area they care deeply about – South Jersey.
5. What do I get when I subscribe?
You get convenient home delivery to your doorstep and unlimited access to all digital news and features including blogs, videos, reader comments, and archived articles up to 30 days. Exclusive videos and photo galleries are posted on the web along with breaking news. With the replica edition, you receive a full page-by-page rendition of each day's paper. Additionally, you can opt in for Flavor Magazine, receive discounts to hundreds of restaurants and retail vendors through our Reader Rewards Program, and get At The Shore and The Current or Gazette delivered to your home.
6. If I currently have an All Access subscription, how do I access my digital account?
All subscribers to The Press of Atlantic City get free access to PressofAtlanticCity.com. If your home delivery account is already connected to the account you use to read and comment on PressofAtlanticCity.com, you won’t need to do a thing. If not, you’ll just need to connect your home delivery account to an PressofAtlanticCity.com account.
To begin the simple linking process, click here to get started.
7. What's the difference between the e-Paper and PressofAtlanticCity.com?
News is presented digitally each day both on the website PressofAtlanticCity.com and via an e-Paper, or replica version. Both are accessible from any computer anywhere in the world. The e-Paper provides an exact page-by-page replica of the morning's paper along with ads and photos. The web version changes throughout the day as news breaks, and provides links to extra story components. For those who enjoy reading the news online and want the latest news at any time, PressofAtlanticCity.com is preferred. For those who desire a more traditional page-turning experience, the e-Paper is the preferred choice. They both provide the same quality journalism. Both are automatically included in your subscription.
8. Is any part of the web site free?
Yes. Certain portions of the site are always available for public viewing. These include photo galleries, video, obituaries, the home page, all section front pages, and all classified sites providing listings of jobs, homes, businesses and services in the area. Some specialty niche sites such as AtlanticCityInsiders.com and AtTheShoreOnline.com are also free. All other pages require a subscription to be viewed.
You can see up to 10 article pages per month on PressofAtlanticCity.com for free on a computer. After that, or for any ePaper views, you must have a subscription.
9. How am I billed?
10. What is the cancellation and refund policy?
11. Can my family access the site?
12. Are there any subscription discounts?
13. When I go on vacation, or if I have a medical emergency, can I put my digital subscription on hold?
14. Can I give a subscription as a gift?
15. How can I manage my account, or change my subscription?
16. How do I contact customer service?