With his team trailing in the series, two games to one, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol is making lineup changes for Wednesday's matchup against the visiting Penguins.
Excluding an empty-net score, the Flyers have averaged just 1.67 goals in the series.
Among the moves: Second-line left winger Oskar Lindblom, who has struggled offensively, will be out of the lineup, based on Tuesday's practice in Voorhees. Jordan Weal, who has not played in the series, will play right wing on the third line. Weal had four points in the regular season against Pittsburgh. No Flyer had more points.
Midway through practice, top-line center Sean Couturier, who finished with a career-high 76 points this season, limped to the locker room for treatment after colliding with Radko Gudas.
The top three lines were altered. Here were the four lines in Tuesday's practice:
* Sean Couturier centering Claude Giroux and Jake Voracek.
* Nolan Patrick centering Travis Konency and Wayne Simmonds.
* Val Filppula centering Michael Raffl and Jordan Weal.
* Jori Lehtera centering Scott Laughton and Matt Read.
* The D will remain the same. (More coming after practice)
The Flyers will face the Penguins in Game 4 at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Wells Fargo Center.