A list of the hot topics, teams, athletes and personalities in high school sports this week.
1. Paul Rodio: After Thursday's win over Millville, St. Augustine Prep boys basketball coach Paul Rodio now has 775 career victories, tying the mark set by former Camden coach Clarence Turner for the most in South Jersey history. Rodio will go for the record when the Hermits host Camden at 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
2. Ocean City girls basketball: The Red Raiders (17-2) are the Cape-Atlantic League National Division champions.
3. Atlantic City girls swimming: The Vikings (10-0) are the No. 2 seed in the S.J. Group A playoffs, which start today.
4. Atlantic City boys basketball: The Vikings are 39-3 in their last 42 games but have tough games Saturday against Union Catholic in the Primetime Shootout at Roselle Catholic (Union County) and Tuesday at Holy Spirit.
5. John Leahy: The Middle Township girls basketball coach and the rest of the 1992-93 Seton Hall men's basketball team were honored by the school last weekend. The Pirates won the Big East championship that season.
6. St. Augustine Prep and Southern Regional wrestling: St. Augustine is the top seed in the S.J. Non-Public A bracket. Southern is the top seed in S.J. Group IV. The team wrestling tournament starts Monday.
7. Millville wrestling: The Thunderbolts have won a school-record 18 matches this season.
8. Sahara Lopez: The Atlantic City basketball standout scored her 1,000th career point this week.
9. Roy Lucas: The St. Joseph 285-pound wrestler leads the area with 18 pins.
10. Pleasantville girls basketball: The Greyhounds got their first win of the season with a 50-42 win over Pennsauken Tech on Tuesday.