A list of the top athletes, teams, personalities and topics in high school sports this week.
1. Atlantic City boys basketball: The Vikings are 33-3 in their last 36 games with two of the defeats coming to national power St. Anthony of Jersey City.
2. Ocean City girls basketball: Julia Duggan grabbed her 1,000th career rebound for the Red Raiders (11-1) this week.
3. Jahleem Montague: The Atlantic City senior was nominated to play in the McDonald's All-American high school basketball game. It features the nation's top 24 players and will be played April 3 in Chicago
4. Project Purple: The Ocean City and St. Augustine Prep boys basketball teams "went purple" at their game Tuesday night. Fans, players and coaches wore purple in recognition of Project Purple, an anti-substance abuse awareness program created by former NBA player Chris Herren.
5. Jessica Freeman: The Wildwood junior basketball player scored her 1,000th career point this week.
6. Millville girls basketball: The Thunderbolts (8-5) have won seven straight heading into this weekend's Prime Events Girls Basketball Shootout at Holy Spirit. Millville will play Buena Regional on Sunday at noon.
7. Trayvond Barbary: The Buena Regional basketball standout scored his 1,000th career point last week.
8. Holy Spirit boys swimming: The Spartans (8-1) are the Cape-Atlantic League National Conference champions.
9. Dave Williams: The Hammonton 182-pound wrestler is 22-0 with 12 pins.
10. Atlantic City girls swimming: The Vikings improved to 9-0 with a 96-74 win over previously undefeated Ocean City on Tuesday.