A look at the top teams, athletes, topics and personalities in high school sports this week.
1. Ocean City baseball: The Red Raiders (21-3) have won 18 straight games and are the Cape-Atlantic League National Conference champions.
2. Mainland Regional golf: The Mustangs are the state Group III champions.
3. Sacred Heart softball: The Lions (26-3) are the defending state Non-Public B champions and trying to win one more state title before the school closes in June because of low enrollment.
4. Middle Township golf: The Panthers finished 19-0 this spring for the third straight season. Seniors Kevin O'Donnell and John Longstreet were part of teams that went 78-2 in their four seasons.
5. Holy Spirit girls crew: The Spartans' lightweight-eight crew won the Stotesbury Cup for the third straight year.
6. Buena Regional softball: The Chiefs (24-4) have won 15 of their last 16 games.
7. St. Augustine Prep baseball: The Hermits (19-6) beat Vineland 4-0 to win the Cape-Atlantic League American Conference championship on Thursday. Pitcher Chris Oakley not only threw the complete-game shutout against Vineland, but he also pitched a complete game in St. Augustine's 5-2 win over perennial power Gloucester Catholic last Friday.
8. Southern Regional sports: The Rams' girls track and field, boys volleyball, golf and boys lacrosse teams all won Shore Conference A South titles this spring.
9. Atlantic City baseball: The Vikings aren't just about football and basketball. The baseball team has advanced to the South Jersey Group IV quarterfinals for the second straight year.
10. Isaac and Jacob Clark: The twin middle distance runners from Pleasantville will be among the most-watched athletes in the state at this weekend's sectional track and field championships.