A list of this week's top athletes, teams, topics and personalities in high school sports.
1. Atlantic City boys basketball: The Vikings are 32-2 since starting last season 5-4.
2. Atlantic City girls swimming: The Vikings (7-0) clinched the second Cape-Atlantic American Conference title in school history with a 93-77 win over previously undefeated Mainland Regional on Monday.
3. Pleasantville boys track and field: Dagoberto Arias and twins Isaac and Jacob Clark led the Greyhounds to their second straight state Group I indoor track and field relay championship on Sunday.
4. Ocean City girls basketball: Julia Duggan is averaging 15.6 points and 10.9 rebounds for the Red Raiders (9-1).
5. St. Augustine Prep boys swimming: The Hermits clinched their third-straight CAL American Conference title with a resounding 113-57 win over previously undefeated Vineland on Tuesday.
6. Brandon Bell: Penn State football coach Bill O'Brien visited Bell at Oakcrest High School on Tuesday. Bell, a standout linebacker, verbally committed last summer to attend Penn State.
7. Damon Mitchell: Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson visited Mitchell at Cedar Creek on Wednesday. Mitchell, a standout quarterback and defensive back for the Pirates, was The Press 2012 Player of the Year.
8. Rashad Kinlaw: Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly visited Kinlaw at Absegami on Wednesday. Kinlaw, a senior standout quarterback and defensive back, verbally committed to the Fighting Irish last spring.
9. Yasmeen Nelson: The Atlantic County Institute of Technology guard scored 23 points to lead ACIT to its first-ever win, 41-38 over Pleasantville on Monday.
10. Roy Lucas: The St. Joseph 220-pound wrestler is 16-0 with 11 pins this season. Just two of his matches have gone the distance.