A list of this week's top athletes, teams, topics and personalities in high school sports.
1. Atlantic City boys basketball: The Vikings are 30-2 since starting last season 5-4.
2. Ocean City girls basketball: Julia Duggan averages 14.4 points and 10.8 rebounds for the Red Raiders.
3. Isaac and Jacob Clark: The Pleasantville senior twins ran the two fastest 800-meter times in the country at the Hispanic Games in New York last Saturday. Isaac won in 1 minute, 52.48 seconds, while Jacob finished second in 1:52.55.
4. Atlantic City girls swimming: The Vikings dominated the Hackney Invitational last Saturday, winning six of 11 events.
5. Sacred Heart girls basketball: The Lions (9-1) have won five straight games, including 52-47 in overtime over St. Joseph last week.
6. Ocean City girls swimming: The Red Raiders are the Cape-Atlantic League National Conference champions.
7. Mike Gesicki: The Southern Regional basketball standout scored his 1,000th career point Monday night.
8. David Williams: The Hammonton senior is the fourth wrestler in school history with at least 100 career victories.
9. Southern Regional girls track and field: The Rams outscored Toms River North 79-53 to win the Ocean County Relays last Saturday.
10. Nile White: The junior guard from the Atlantic County Institute of Technology boys basketball team sank a 3-pointer in each of his team's first nine games.