1. The What: An annual three-day shopping extravaganza where the amazing shops and boutiques of Avalon and Stone Harbor conveniently convene in two back-to-back locations selling discounted wares from clothing and shoes to jewelry and handbags to home décor and kids items. Each sets up a table with items from last winter or summer with reductions from 20 to 80 percent off full retail price.
Carlo Marsini is aware there are a lot of Italian restaurants … a lot.
2. The Where: The Princeton Bar & Grill (2008 Dune Drive) and The Whitebrier (260 20th Street) are the neighboring locations. The joints will literally be filled wall-to-wall with tables loaded with super deals and steals that you will not want to miss.
3. The When: Mark your calendar for three days — 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday, March 8 and 9, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 10.
4. The Who: Meander through the two venues to peruse items from more than 30 shops, including Tiger Lily, Hassis Men’s Shop, The Preppy Palm, Global Pursuit, Gingy’s, Coco Blu, Armadillo, Closet Boutique and many more.
5. How much: Free, but donations are accepted at the door for the local charity Friend In Need, an organization created to help those in need in Cape May County.
It’s said that when one door closes, another one opens. Such is the case with the Ocean City…
6. What else: The Princeton and The Whitebrier will offer drink specials and have a small-plates menu available so you can nosh your way through the bargains.
7. More info: Go to VisitAvalonNJ.com