DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2019--
The "Innovations in Patient Monitoring, Wearables, Digitial Clinical Trials, and Medical Image Management" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles some of the innovative technologies across the medical devices and imaging industry.
This issue of AMDT TOE profiles different wearable devices for patient monitoring, innovative drug delivery device, neuromodulation device for treating tremor, electric stimulation therapy for rheumatoid arthritis, novel wearable defibrillator, myocardial recovery therapy device, portable wound management system, compression device for preventing deep vein thrombosis, 3D printed breast implantables, and rapid blood-based pregnancy diagnostics.
This issue also profiles an advanced clinical trial management platform, regenerative medicine solution, and medical image management platform.
The Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image-guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research cover cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Diagnostic Platform for Rapid Pregnancy Detection
- Technology Aimed at Improving Speed and Accuracy of Pregnancy Test Results
- Robotic Guidance System for Dental Implant Surgery
- Robust Financing to Support Commercialization Plans
- Wearable Device for Effective Patient Monitoring
- Real-time Tracking of Patients Health Data to Facilitate Proactive Care
- Wearable Device for Aiding Drug Delivery
- Technology Aimed at Improving Patient Medication Adherence
- Wearable Neuromodulation Therapy for Treating Essential Tremor
- Strong Investor Funding to Help Accelerate Commercialization Plans
- 3D Printing Technology for Breast Implant Development
- Bioresorbable Polymer to Address the Current Challenges with Breast Implant Surgeries
- Novel Portable System for Wound Care Management
- Novel Technology Aimed at Addressing Unmet Needs in Wound Care
- Ambulatory Patch for Arrhythmia Monitoring
- Strong Investor Funding to Support Product Commercialization Plans
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy for Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Investor Funding to Aid in Accelerating Product Development Programs
- Innovative Hospital Wearable Defibrillator for Patients at Risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Hospital Defibrillator Enhances Patient Management and Improves Survival Rate in Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Digitization of Clinical Trials Improving Trial Efficiency
- Platform Enabling Patient Recruitment for Data Management in Clinical Trials
- Heart Attack Therapy Device Receives FDA Breakthrough Designation
- Heart Attack Therapy to Improve Myocardial Recovery
- Wearable Compression Technology to Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Improving Patient Outcomes by Incorporating Compression Garments into the Clinical Workflow
- Wearable Sensor for Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- The Mobility Monitoring Platform Can be Used across a Range of Conditions
- Telemonitoring Solution for Ambulatory Care
- Remote Patient Monitoring in Hospital Setting Using Network of Devices
- Innovative Tissue-based Regenerative Medicine Solutions
- Tissue Engineering Technology for Biosurgery, Orthopedic, and Cardiac Tissue Repair, and Dental Biologic Applications
- Cloud-based Medical Image Management and Clinical Decision Platform
- AI-based Imaging Tool to Quantify Cardiac Function, Track Lung Lesions and Much More
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wxe4v0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191108005374/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/08/2019 10:07 AM/DISC: 11/08/2019 10:07 AM